The NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet, at a time convenient to you.
The app has been developed by the NHS to help people easily access information about their health and care, and to provide more control over how they access NHS services.
The NHS App enables you to:
- access your NHS COVID Pass in a secure way
- check your symptoms using the health A-Z on the NHS website
- find out what to do when you need help urgently, using NHS 111 online.
At some GP surgeries, you may be able to:
- book and manage appointments at your surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record
- register as an organ donor.
To find out more about the NHS App, visit: https://www.blackcountryandwestbirmccg.nhs.uk/your-health-services/health-advice/nhs-app