British Sign Language (BSL)
Think you need A&E for your little one?
Help is just a click away…
NHS 111 online can book you in if you need to be seen quickly…
In an emergency, always call 999
There’s an easier way to get the urgent care you need
Instead of going to A&E, use NHS 111 online.
You’ll get the advice you need and if you need to be seen straight away, we will book you a timeslot…
As restrictions ease and children mix more, coughs and colds are on the rise.
When it’s urgent but not an emergency, visit NHS 111 online:
• Get the advice you need at home
• Get a face-to-face timeslot if you need one
• Be told how to get any medicine you need
• Find out how you can ‘self care’ at home
• In an emergency, always call 999